The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union. The regulation became effective and enforceable on the 25th May 2018.
Current Status: We are not fully complaint to GDPR. If you are signing up to use EasyLeadz and are resident of EU region then either please don't signup or if you are still signing up then make sure you are aware of the fact that we are not GDPR Compliant yet.
Here’s a condensed version of our GDPR Roadmap and steps taken on our journey:
- Thoroughly research the areas of our product and our business impacted by GDPR - COMPLETE
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer - PENDING
- Rewrite our Data Protection Agreement - PENDING
- Develop a strategy and requirements for how to address the areas of our product impacted by GDPR - COMPLETE
- Implement the required changes to our internal processes and procedures required to achieve and maintain compliance with GDPR - COMPLETE
- Finalize and communicate our full compliance - PENDING
What changes has EasyLeadz made to be GDPR Compliant?
We no longer process decision makers in EU region and our prospector and EasyBot only works on decision makers outside of EU Region.
What do EasyLeadz Customers need to do?
This does not impact anyone outside EU Region.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org