The capitalized terms used in this Policy but not defined herein shall have the same meaning as defined in our Terms of Service at Easyleadz.com/terms ("Terms").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means any data that allows someone to identify or contact an individual data subject, including, for example, name, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1.2 Information You Provide Us
- Account Information. When you sign up for a EasyLeadz Account, we may require certain information such as your full name, organization, email address(s) and password. You may optionally choose to sign into EasyLeadz using a third party (e.g., your Google login). If you choose to do this, you will be asked whether you agree to the third party providing certain information to Easyleadz, such as your name, email address, and other information associated with your account.
- Profile Information. To help improve your experience or enable certain features of the Services, you may choose to create a profile including information such as your name, email and job title.
- Referrals. When you use EasyLeadz to refer our Services to others we will collect and use any contact information you choose to provide and automatically generate an invitation to the contacts you select.
- Payment Information. Some of our Services require payment. We may use third party service providers such as PayU or PayPal to collect all information necessary to complete the transaction. Such information may include name, credit card and billing information, as well as additional fields required for payment. We never share your billing and payment information.
- General Communication. If you contact us (for example via email or phone) we will collect information such as your name, phone number, email address, as well as any other content that you provide. We also may create event logs to diagnose product or app related issues, and capture information relating to any support or service issues. To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review conversations with customer support representatives and analyse any feedback provided through voluntary customer surveys.
- Additional Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Account, respond to surveys, provide feedback, request support, post to forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of our Services. We may also collect information at other points in our Services when clearly stated that information is being collected.
1.3 Information We Receive from Third Parties.
We may receive information that others provide about you when they use the Services (through Contacts provided to us as described above), or obtain information from other sources, including but not limited to public or licensed APIs (“Public Data”), and combine that with information we collect through the Services. We do not control, supervise, or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your Personal Data.
- Analytics: We may collect and allow third parties to collect information about how you use and interact with our Site and Services. Examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use include Google Analytics
- Third Party Services: If you link, connect, or login to your EasyLeadz Account with a third party service (For Example: Google), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings in that service.
1.4 Anonymized Data
We me may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our Site and Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
1.5 Information We Collect for Our Database
Information We Collect
Easyleadz develops and maintains a database (the “Database”) of company and individual profiles (“Profiles”).
Information collected for the development of an individual Profile and/or published in an individual Profile on the InsideView Service may include: name, title, company, current position, links to social media profile about the individual, professional contact information and similar information relating to the professional sphere of an individual.
Information collected for the development of a company Profile and/or published in a company Profile on Easyleadz may include: the name and title of the company’s officers and certain company employees, information obtained from the company or published by third parties.
Our Sources of Information
Easyleadz collects information about individuals and companies from a variety of publicly available and other sources, such as company websites, company blogs, non-confidential corporate records , press releases, news articles, magazines, social media sites, and other content published by or on behalf of a company.
Easyleadz may also receive some information directly from the individual or company whose Profile is featured in our Database. Subscribers who know facts about a particular individual or company may contribute some information to our Database about that individual (name, title, email, phone, social profile link (Facebook and Twitter)) or company (name, URL, address, industry, revenue, employee count) if they desire. This information provided is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided. Easyleadz confirms where possible accuracy of information provided as described above by individuals, companies, subscribers and other third parties before it is added to the Database and Profiles.
How We Use the Information We Collect in our Database.
This information collected as described above is then compiled, edited and organized through Easyleadz's unique proprietary sales and marketing intelligence application in order to create a Database of contacts.
Subscribers of the Easyleadz Service have access to the Database and the Contacts and, as such, might conduct searches and save the identified Contacts meeting their search criteria for their own internal purposes. Subscribers might also contact individuals or companies using the contact information contained in Profiles. For example, an Easyleadz subscriber might use the Database in order to identify the specific individual who may be a decision maker in a company, and then contact the individual in order to offer goods or services for sale to the company.
Limited access to the Database is provided at no cost, whereas full access to the Database is subject to the payment of a subscription fee.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use all Collected Information, including your personal data to:
- administer and improve this website’s usability;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- for other marketing purposes and to provide other companies with statistical information about our users. Information we provide to other companies will not identify any individual user.
3. DATA RETENTION
We generally retain your information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the Services to you and to comply with our legal obligations. This includes information that you have made available to EasyLeadz Database for the purposes of improving the Services.
You may request that we delete your information and close your EasyLeadz Account and close your Account on your own.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
5. DATA PROTECTION
We are continuously implementing and updating appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. If you know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. YOUR RIGHTS
7. LAW ENFORCEMENT
We may disclose your information to authorities if compelled to by a court order. We may also disclose your information if we reasonably believe that you have violated any law or the terms of any of our agreements with you or if we believe that a third party is at risk of bodily harm. We may release your information under the conditions listed in this paragraph whether it is to individuals or entities and to any state or national authorities, as required.
8. AGE COMPLIANCE
We intend to fully comply with Indian and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 please do not access the Platform or Site.
10. PRIVACY NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CITIZENS
We are not fully GDPR Compliant yet. Please read more information here on GDPR as well as below.
- Right to be informed - EasyLeadz will keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data.
- Right to access - You have the right to access your information at any time. Please contact us if you wish to access the personal information at email@example.com
- Right to rectification - If the information EasyLeadz holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to erasure - Sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. You have the right to request to erase all your personal data. If you wish, please reach out at email@example.com.
- Right to restrict processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We will only keep enough data to ensure that we can accommodate any additional requests.
- Right to data portability - EasyLeadz must allow you to port and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different platforms. Please contact our team if you wish to receive additional information on how to port your data elsewhere at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to object - You have the right to object to EasyLeadz processing your data even if our processing is due to legitimate purposes as described in our Privacy Notice. Reach out at email@example.com for further clarification.
- Right to withdraw consent - If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and we must stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact team at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
SponsifyMe Technologies Private Limited
C/O One Internet
G-36, First Floor, G Block, Connaught Place
Time: Mon to Friday (10:00 to 19:00)