Folks, here’s some good news for you! Mr. E is not just restricted to Linkedin now. It will now work on all websites. No special pricing plan needed to use Mr. E tool on all websites except on these four:
Zauba Corp, Tofler, Crunchbase and Insta Financials.
Users with Annual Growth Plan can use it on these 4 websites as well: Zauba Corp, Tofler, Crunchbase, and Insta Financials.
Please follow these steps in order to enable your global access.
Update your Mr. E extension from chrome store. if your auto update is disabled. Version 4.4 should be your extension version after update.
Once updated, go to your dashboard
Click on “Global Extension”
3. Please note that you need to complete your login/signup using any email id to use it on other websites. It's one-click signup, and it's free.
Here’s how each user can access the tool on other websites:
All users will have access to use Mr. E tool on all websites.
Note: On websites like Facebook, Payu, Amazon, Razorpay, you will get a list of the employees working with the organisation.
Users who have an Annual Growth & upwards plan can only use the Mr. E tool on Zaubacorp, Instafinancial, Tofler and Crunchbase where they can get contact data of directors of companies.
2. When you click on the extension, you will see this message, “Please navigate to any profile page to see their professional contact information”
3. Search any company’s name in the tab given
4. Once you are on the profile page, the extension will ask you to Login (Please use the same email address you used earlier to signup)
5. Once done, you would be redirected to the same page.
6. The extension will provide you a list of names. You can click on “View” to get the contact numbers.
If you get this message after you login/signup, “This feature is not enabled for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this feature.” Contact us to get your free trial activated.