Looking for the contact information of TOP decision-makers? Well, you can now find it on Crunchbase using Mr E tool!
But first of all, what is Crunchbase?
"Crunchbase provides business information and insights on private and public companies, with a focus on technology and startups. Its features include company profiles, funding information, news, and market trends. It's commonly used for market research, competitive analysis, and investment due diligence."
Note: Users who have an Annual Growth & upwards plan can only use the Mr. E tool on Crunchbase.
1. Go to the Crunchbase website. This is the home page you will be able to see:
2. Click on the Search Icon and you will see options and things to search from. To view the people's profile, you can either pick the "People" or "Companies" option. You can also choose other filters as per your requirements.
3. Visit the People's Tab while opening a Company's profile to view the contact.
4. Scroll down on this page to see the Employees profile. Click on the profile of the person you think would be the ideal prospect.
5. After opening the profile, kindly open the Mr E tool from the pinned extensions or appearing on the left hand side of your window and Click to get contact.
1 contact = 1 credit
The extension work on both company and director pages.
This feature is only available on Annual Growth Plans or above, To avail this feature, kindly contact your Key Account Manager or email@example.com to activate your free trial for the tool.
If you are already a paid user on Annual Growth Plan or above, and still not able to access the feature, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org/contact your Account Manager to get the feature activated :).